Please join us on Wednesday, March 30th at 8:30 am for the Port Townsend Main Street Spring Merchant Breakfast at a NEW LOCATION--The Cotton Building, 607 Water Street. The breakfast will feature representatives from eight local nonprofit organizations which host large festivals and events. The topic, “Capitalizing on Festivals”, will focus on ways for businesses to connect with the many festivals in town. The participating nonprofits offers tips and ideas to increase foot traffic and reach out to their different audience segments.
Guest speakers include:
Breakfast is included.
$5 members, $7 non-members
Please RSVP by Monday, 3/28, 385-7911 or email email@example.com
This merchant breakfast is sponsored by The Bishop Victorian and Swan Hotels. The Bishop Victorian is providing muffins, scones, fruit, tea and coffee, Thank you! Special thanks to the City of Port Townsend. We look forward to seeing you!
- Rob Birman, Executive Director of Centrum
- Janet Emery, The Great Port Townsend Bay Kinetic Sculpture Race
- Jan Halliday, Port Townsend Film Festival Development, Marketing, Communications Director
- Mari Mullen, Executive Director of The Port Townsend Main Street Program
- Barb Trailer, Port Townsend Wooden Boat Festival Director
- Lorilee Houston, The Brass Screw Confederacy--Steampunk
- Brandi Hamon and Polleen Johnson, Rhododendron Festival Representatives
- Denise Winter and Linda Dowdell, Key City Public Theatre