We are happy to announce that the registration and abstract submission for NuGOweek 2017 are open.
This year we will use the registration and abstract submission system of the University of Varna; please note the following:
a) Your registration and payment
For registration visit the conference website at: http://press.mu-varna.bg/conferences/nugo/nugo-2017
Most of fields are self-explanatory, however, some fields might need further clarification
- Affiliation: Your work place, for example Company, Organization, University etc.
- Signature: for example "PhD student" or "Assoc. Prof. X. YYYY", not a digital signature!
- Bio statement: The Unit/Department/Group to which you are member.
NOTE: All payments will be handled by the NuGO office in Wageningen, see instructions at: http://www.nugo.org/nugo-week/nugoweek-2017/registration-and-payment/. You can transfer your money by bank transfer OR by credit card. If you prefer to pay by credit card, please send an email to Ingeborg van Leeuwen-Bol at NuGO@wur.nl. A personalised secure link will send to you by email. This is done manually, and might take some time. For questions about your payment, contact Ingeborg van Leeuwen-Bol at firstname.lastname@example.org
b) Confirmation email and extra questions
An e-mail confirmation, including your login details, will be sent to you after you submit your registration. In this email we ask you some questions to be answered by sending an email to Milka Nashar at: email@example.com. Please answer these questions immediately after you received your confirmation email.
2) Your abstract
Using your login details you can upload your abstract in the registration system. You can select whether you would like your abstract to be considered for an oral or poster presentation. Then you select the session for which your abstract should be considered. You will have to mark the required fields, save and continue and then proceed to upload your abstract. The system will guide you through this process.
Deadline abstracts submission is Wednesday May 31, 2017.
It is already possible to book your accommodation at the conference venue; The Palace Hotel*****.
A second option provided by NuGO is the Marina Hotel****. This hotel is very close to the conference venue (Palace Hotel). Accommodation in both hotels is available on first comes first serves.
|Double room BB
|Single room BB#
# Single room (single rooms are double rooms for single use)
4) Session titles and invited speakers
* Yves A. Lussier, University of Arizona, US
* Xu Lin, Shanghai Institutes for Biological Sciences, CN
New Development in (Nutritional) Genetics
* John Burn, Newcastle University, UK
* Kari Stefansson, deCODE Genetics, IS
The Application of Phenotypic Flexibility in Nutrition Research
* Hannelore Daniel, Technical University Munich, DE
Diet and Cancer Prevention
* Richard Mithen, Institute of Food Research, UK
* Young-Joon Surh, Seoul National University, KR / President Asia Pacific Nutrigenomics and Nutrigenetics Organisation (APNNO)
Adipose and Related Tissues
* Saverio Cinti, University of Ancona, IT
5) PhD Course
From 25-27 August 2017 a PhDcourse will be organised on "Advances in the use of new technologies in molecular nutrition studies". More information will be available in due time.
More information about the programme will be made available in due time.